We will be independently collecting donations which will go to the Wicomico County Humane Society and the Maryland Food Bank because no child should go hungry for the holidays and no fur-baby should be left in the cold. A donation is not required, you can just show up to support the cause. Without support it will be a lost cause! Please feel free to share this and invite your friends as well so we can get the word out to more people!
The entire night will be a contest. Teams of 2-4 will go from bar to bar, collecting donations from anybody in the Holiday spirit! At the end of the evening we will meet up at the final bar of the evening and count the donations to find out who the winner is, and they will win the prize of the night!
1. You MUST sign up to compete, you can either sign up by messaging Ashley Rae Tapia, or you can sign up at Back Street Grill from 6-7PM the night of the contest. If you do not sign up you can still participate, however you can still collect donations for our cause and we really appreciate it. IF you sign up online, you will have to bring your own jar to get donations.
2. The bars the moderators will be located are not the only bars you have to attend, you can go anywhere around Salisbury and collect donations. Teams can check in with the moderators throughout the evening to check how they are doing and find out who is in the lead.
3. You can stop at anytime in the evening, the contest will end at 1 AM and we will start tallying up each team's donations. The winner will be announced that evening and on Facebook the following day and the donations will be delivered Monday morning at the beginning of the business day.
4. Be creative when you come up with your team name, team captain must provide moderators with cell # so we can keep track throughout the evening. We will also provide ours so you can check in with donatons.
5. Be Honest, if we find out a team is stealing donations we will report you, it is stealing and it is wrong, the entire point of this event is to GIVE, not to take. Only Cash and Checks will be accepted for donations to either of these charities. Checks can be made payable directly to the charity. I will have index cards at sign ups with this info as well.
6. Please drink responsibly. Teams that have a designated driver will earn extra points.
7. Have Fun and enjoy being together, and don't forget your ugly sweater!
We really really want to make this a fun way to come together for the Holidays while giving to a good cause. In today's world we need more togetherness and happiness. Please feel free to share this event, the more the merrier!
Signs ups will be held at the first bar of the evening, Ashley Tapia will be moderating the contest and her location and times will be listed. If you do not sign up ahead of time and cannot make it to Back Street Grill by 7 you can late sign up at any of the bars the moderator is located.
1. Back Street Grill located on Snow Hill Road 7pm-8pm
2. Mojos 8pm-9pm
3.Brick Room- 9pm-10pm
4. Roadie Joes- 10pm-11pm (Roadies is not open to the public until 10PM!)
5. Market Street- 11pm-12am
6. Brew River- 12am-1am